A church was already existant in the X century. Distroyed by bombings in 1944, it has been completely rebuilt in 1953.
Inside a bronze crucifix and candelabra, mosaics and ceramic lamps by Valfranco Luzi (1956-1961).
by car: Motorway A14 "Rimini Sud" Exit; straight ahead direction Rimini centro for about 3 km.
Useful parking areas: 1) p.zza Malatesta 2) Rocca Malatestiana 3) p.zza Ferrari 4) Ponte di Tiberio 5) Arco d'Augusto 6) largo Gramsci
by train: from the railway station straight ahead (v.le Dante)
by air: bus n.9 - bus stop Arco d' Augusto or Railway Station