The very first traces of this church date back to a Benedictine abbatial complex (9th century). It was then completely reconstructed in 1553 and recently restored. The relics of Giuliano the martyr are kept here, together with masterpieces by Paolo Veronese (The martyrdom of San Giuliano, the saints Lorenzo and Giorgio Giustiniani) and the polyptych by Bittino da Faenza.
via San Giuliano n. 16, Borgo San Giuliano - Rimini
Feriali Ore 8.30 - 18.30
Prefestivi Ore 18.30
Festivi Ore 7.30 - 10 - 11.15 (no luglio e agosto) - 18