It was built by architect L. Carducci according to Serlio's plan in 1562 ; the building is named after Francesco Garampi who rebuilt it in 1687.
It is now hosting the Municipality's offices.
How to get to the city center:
by car: Motorway A14 "Rimini Sud" Exit; straight ahead direction Rimini centro for about 3 km.
Useful parking areas: 1) p.zza Malatesta 2) Rocca Malatestiana 3) p.zza Ferrari 4) Ponte di Tiberio 5) Arco d'Augusto 6) largo Gramsci
by train: from the railway station straight ahead (v.le Dante)
by air: bus n.9 - bus stop Arco d' Augusto or Railway Station >br>
Access for disable people from piazzetta Solferino
Wi-fi zone under the arcades in Piazza Cavour