This church dates back to 1418; it was a rich abbey built on the ruins of a castle that Carlo Malatesta donated to San Paolo eremita's monks.
17th restorations did not alter the church's Renaissance impact.
It is worth remembering "L'Adorazione dei Magi" (1547), Giorgio Vasari's masterpiece, located behind the altar.
via Covignano n. 257 - Rimini
Prefestivi Ore 18.00
Festivi Ore 9.00 - 11.00 - 18.00
Prefestivi Ore 19.00
Festivi Ore 9.00 - 11.00 - 19.00