The church of San Bernardino is the work of Giovan Francesco Buonamici and is an excellently preserved example of 18th century architecture.
On its façade, built with diamond shaped bricks, there are two niches which frame with 18th century statues of San Bernardino and S. Giacomo.
Inside the church there is a single nave, many Baroque elements and several notable paintings and precious stuccoes.
Also on the façade is a plaque commemorating the fifty-six victims of the bombing which took place on the 28th of December, 1943.
vicolo S.Bernardino 26 - Rimini
Feriali Ore 18.00 - 8.00 (solo il sabato)
Festivi Ore 18.30