The old Courthouse, now seat of the University
Located in Clodio district, via Angherà, it is now the official seat of University. This historical building was originally conceived as the seat of Prefecture and designed by engineer Paolo Veronese in 1930. Partially destroyed during the second world war, it was rebuilt in 1966 by order of Cassa di Risparmio di Rimini (Rimini Savings Bank) in order to host the Courthouse already established in 1963.
Via Angherà, 22 - Rimini