×

Scarica l’app LiveinRiviera.IT!

App Store Google Play
Palazzo Canevone di Santa Maria della Misericordia

It is the oldest evidence of XII-XIII century two-floor housing. It is named after "Canava", meaning "shop where wine, bread and other foodstuffs retail" but even "wheat and salt storehouse".
According to the coat of arms on its front dating back to 1683 it is a building belonging to the Priory or Santa Maria della Misericordia Abbey in Venice.
 



Informazioni

Indirizzo

tra Via Tonini e il Vicolo Santa Maria in corte - Rimini